Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's that time of year again....

You know, that time when your kids create unstable houses out of gooey sweet stuff with dirty little hands, then beg to eat it after it's sat on the counter for a week! We used to do this as a family on Christmas Eve but thankfully we now get it all in with our covering and co-op class.

First up, nativity creches at our history co-op. Notice baby Jesus in the manger. This is the benefit of living in a Mardi Gras town where you can buy plastic, naked babies year round. Be jealous.



Then we have our gingerbread houses from our homeschool covering's Christmas-slash-house party. I think next year I'm gonna be one up on the game and do like I always did during our at-home building sessions....and assemble the house the day before so the icing {glue} can dry. Still, they managed to craft some heavily decorated homes that made for a fine lunch. {no joke}


2 comments: