Thursday, August 12, 2010

Doodle Bugs!!

Today's giveaway is SO fabulous and I'm so jealous that I can't enter! Here's a girl after my own heart, for sure but most certainly my daughter's....adorable paper products galore!

Kacey over at Doodle Bugs Paper has generously donated a $20 gift certificate to one lucky winner. There is so much to chose from it'll be hard narrowing it down! There are cute personalized stickers, address labels, calling cards, recipe cards, bag tags....the list goes on and on and ON!!
So how can you get in on this? Well, it's simple. First, head over to the Doodle Bugs Paper website and tell me which item you love the most. Yes, I know there will be more than one but just pick the one you can't live without ;)


For additional entries you can do the following, being sure to leave a separate comment for each AND your email address in the comment!

* RT this giveaway with @doodlebugspaper AND @OctBelleDesigns in Tweet
* Become a follower here at Rejoicing in His Presence

Giveaway closes at 8pm CST Saturday, August 14th.

Winners announced August 16th!


8 comments:

  1. You are right...there is LOTS I would choose. But right now I'm hating my current address labels so if have to pick one, I'd go with the Mango Sunshine Multi Colored Address Labels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Did the retweet.
    My email is michelleracker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, my favorite so far would be the big initial folded notes. SO cute for a teacher appreciation gift!
    michelleracker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, one more entry. I followed @doodlebugs on twitter so I can find these cute things again easily! :) Michelleracker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mirinda I LOVE your new blog! Well, I guess it is new to me!! OK...so I LOVE the crosses round stamp!! I have been looking at these for quite some time so this would be perfect for the Walkers! alwewalker@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joined Doodle Bugs on FB! alwewalker@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Subscribed by e-mail to the blog. alwewalker@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, what a great site she has! I love the Three Daisy folded notes...and since I just used my last thank you card this week, this would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete