Monday, September 13, 2010

For the second time in under a year...

We are moving! This is a blessing, believe me....but wow, we just got settled here! I often wonder if I could be happy with my life being calm, quiet and uneventful. Truthfully, I'm not sure I'd know what to do with myself. There is always something going on!

So between moving, trying to keep this house somewhat organized and cleaned for the time being, painting/work, and oh yeah!!- HOMESCHOOL- I'm a bit at a loss for internet/blogging time. And I'm cool with that....but just thought I'd give everyone a heads up. You know, for all of those people out there FREAKING OUT wondering WHY oh WHY haven't I posted!!! Yeah.

A couple of prayer requests for my praying peeps out there: Remember my hair falling out issue? Well, the doctor's appointment that came from that has spiraled into many other issues. I saw a neurologist last week and see him again the last week of this month. I'd rather not go into things when it's just unknown right now but please pray for wisdom, direction and good health. If things are not better with my by September 29th I will have an MRI. And our insurance sucks. So yeah, ad that to the list.

Lastly, my husband/our family has a major unspoken prayer need. Please prayerfully remember my family and Ethan in your quiet time! Thanks a bunch :)


3 comments: